Perhaps an attorney can help.
Complete the form below
Student Assignment Issues
Violation of Rights
PARENTS it's YOUR RIGHT to be INVOLVED.
Excerise YOUR RIGHT!
1. Join Track My Steps
2. Attend your Board Advisory Council Meetings in your district (check the schools systems website or local school)
3. Send your child's teacher an email/letter before problems occur.
4. Request a SPAN account to monitor and recieve updates of any missing assignments or failing grades.
5. Ask specifically what the teacher deemed as disrespectful if they have a concern about behavior.
6. Request a quarterly team meeting.
7. Request a PEP if your child is failing and ask the teacher how often do they use C-MAPP for class instructions.
8. Know the classroom procedures concerning assignments, absentee work, and late work.
9. Have a place to study that is suitable for your child's learning style.
10. Encourage your child with positive empowering words and redirect when negative behaviors occur.